Work with us and work from anywhere.
upendPR is GROWING and we're looking for enthusiastic, self-starters to join our team!
What does that mean?
Enthusiastic – if you are looking for someplace to punch a clock and collect a paycheck, that's great – but this probably isn't for you. Because of the growth we're experiencing, we expect to double in size every 6-10 months for the foreseeable future. Today's hires are tomorrow's leaders. We are regularly promoting our shining stars – and are committed to your professional development.
Self-starter – You'll have assigned tasks – but we aren't watching over your shoulder. We'll provide top-notch training – but we expect that you will show initiative to excel at your work.
Current open positions:
Influence & Authority PR Ninja
Candidate should have experience in:
– PR, media relations or related field
– Client interaction, via phone and email
– Google docs, Google spreadsheets, PDFs, Microsoft Excel (or equivalent), Microsoft Word (or equivalent)
– Writing/editing media pitches for traditional media, such as television, radio and print (both physical print and online sites)
– Writing/editing pitches for podcasts
– Writing/editing bios and “about us” sections
– Writing/editing Press Releases
Candidate should also possess:
– Fluency in written and spoken English skills
– Excellent editing/grammatical skills
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability to work remotely
– Availability during some U.S. daytime hours
The position will offer 12-17 hours per week to start with ample growth opportunities. The position is remote work and independent contractor status. Candidate will need reliable, fast internet and necessary equipment, such as a computer and mobile device. Hours are flexible but the position will require some availability during daytime hours (U.S.).
Does this sound like a fit? Let's chat. Hit the CONTACT US link at the VERY top-left of this page.