PR for Bloggers – How to get publicity for your blog
If you are a blogger and would like to grow your business, one of the smartest things you can do is UP your PR game. I have helped many thousands of bloggers get more media exposure. This is great if you want more traffic, credibility, and sales.
I had the privilege of appearing on Leslie Samuel’s podcast: Learning With Leslie. It’s a great show that I regularly listen to for tips on how to start & grow a successful blogging business.
Naturally, we discussed all things PR – including:
- My PR for bloggers success story
- How bloggers can start getting more PR
- Why you should seriously use twitter to gain HUGE publicity and connect with influencers
- The difference between proactive PR and reactive PR. BOTH are awesome activity – and each should be in your weekly routine.
- If you want lots of PR for bloggers, you need to have the right mindset. A servant’s heart is essential. Give, give, give! It’s a much better way of growing your blogging business than selling, selling, selling!
Get more PR for Bloggers!
Check out Leslie’s EPIC, long-form post based on our interview. If you don’t have time to listen to the whole show, his team condensed down many of the most important points into a great article.
I will reveal step-by-step how we turn entrepreneurs into media celebrities.